ゲヤス ローレンス 異端 20

Believers are not to keep on going around repenting all the time. 3. When we learn to overcome territorial spirits with the apostolic anointing, the people in our cities will be able to understand the gospel that we are preaching. Dear blessed saints! - Jesus wants us to speak what He is speaking. (ビジョンメッセージ)」ゲヤス・ローレンス. It was a great time teaching about how territorial spirits operate in every location. 親愛なる 祝福された聖徒の皆様! 主の良さといつくしみのゆえに、私たちは主を賛美します。私たちは今や 私たちの人生、家庭、ビジネスや私たちの町々に、2 This is the month where we seek the Lord until we experience His presence, power and voice. There are many pastors in all of our churches! The apostolic church speaks in tongues and prophesies (v.6-7). Heart is where we seek and find God. I am looking forward to coming to Tokyo this weekend. - Jesus manifests His presence to save, heal and deliver us. It was a great time teaching about how territorial spirits operate in every location. 毎週のメッセージ「集う教会の力」ゲヤス・ローレンス. What was the result? What did Paul do? God visits us as we learn to be still before God. The Third Heaven is stronger than the Second Heaven! I will be teaching on the pastoral ministry. I will also be doing the Fire and Glory meeting this Saturday through zoom. God speaks to us when we sleep. We must seek the Lord (Acts 15:16-18). 2. FAX:072−751−5381, Copyright © 2019 KCI Gaius Lawrence Ministries. I also went to Tokyo Church of Praise to share again about the 20/20 vision that the Lord gave us. David was a man after the heart of God. Prophecy is not just an encouraging word! We must wait until we find the tangible presence of Jesus (Isiah 40:31). - The Lord tells us to see Him with all our heart (Jeremiah 29:3). We are about to move into a new year of 5781 in the Hebrew calendar. 2020年12月 【AC 仙台】栄光の原則 ③ 12月 11日 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm. This is the month of enlargement! 毎週のメッセージ 「なぜイエスは私たちに祈りの言葉を与えら​れたのか」ゲヤス・ローレンス. We have just moved into the month of Elul where the Lord wants us to receive all the harvest before the new year 5781 starts. 使徒 ゲヤス・ローレンス. 4. The Tabernacle of David is where the Lord manifests His presence, and where we experience His power and His voice. The apostolic ministry increases by the apostles starting a school (v.9-10). 使徒 ゲヤス・ローレンス. Because we have Jesus, we have the Kingdom of God already in us (Col.1:27)! I was so blessed to have Learned Jones worship the Lord, and teach us about the Tabernacle of David. I want to thank everyone who prayed for me as I went to Kanagawa to start our new Apostolic School. 親愛なる 繁栄している聖徒の皆様! イエスは地上にご自分の教会を建てておられます(マタイ16:18)。教会は神の家と呼ばれています(エペソ2:19; 1テモテ3:5、15; へブル10:21; 1ペテロ2:5; 4:17 There will be Tabernacle of David worship, and I will be teaching on the gifts of faith, gifts of miracles, and gifts of healings. Jesus leads us by dreams and visions about where we are going. As God is blessing His Jewish people, God will bless His church like never before. The Lord is leading us to start 20 apostolic centers/apostolic schools/ and apostolic churches by 2020! 2019.03.8; 毎週のメッセージ ; 毎週のメッセージ「集う教会の力」ゲヤス・ローレンス. We are complete in Jesus and we are righteous before God! (month of Elul) Dear overcoming saints! David was a man after the heart of God. 私はレナード・ジョーンズ師が主を礼拝し、またダビデの幕屋について私たちに教えてくださったことに、感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです。, ダビデの幕屋は、主がその臨在を現わされる場所であり、また私たちが主の力とその声を経験する場所でもあります。ダビデは神の心を追い求めた人でした。, 今月は私たちが主の臨在と力と御声を経験するまで、私たちが主を慕い求める月です。イエスは私たちに、主の臨在の現われを本当に知って欲しいと願っておられます。, 以下が私たちの人生においてダビデの幕屋を回復するために、私たちが行わなければならない事柄です。, −私たちが主を見つけることができるよう、主は私たちにご自身を捜し求めて欲しいと求めておられます(エレミヤ29:13)。, −主は私たちに「心を尽くして」主を捜し求めるようにと語っておられます(エレミヤ29:13)。「心」は 私たちが神を捜し求め、見つける場所なのです。, 2.五感で感じることができるほどのイエスの臨在を経験するまで、私たちは待ち望まなければなりません(イザヤ40:31)。, −私たちが感謝、賛美と礼拝を通して主を待ち望むことを学ぶにしたがい、イエスは私たちにご自身を見つけて欲しいと願っておられます。, 3.私たちがイエスの臨在を感じる時、私たちは自分のうちにイエスが語り、また働くよう許さなければなりません(黙3:20)。, −イエスは私たちとともに住みたいと望んでおられます。イエスの愛は、イエスご自身からでしか臨み得ません。, −イエスは、ご自身が語っておられることを私たちに語って欲しいと望んでおられます。主のことばを聞き、それらを語っていこうではありませんか。, 私たちがソーキングの祈り(浸る祈り)を学ぶことを通して、どのようにして夢や啓示を受け取るかについて、水曜夜にフェイスブック・ライブで教え始めることを私は楽しみにしています。, 神は私たちが寝る間に、私たちに語ってくださいます。私たちが神の御前で静まることを学ぶにしたがい、神は私たちに訪れてくださいます。, 私は今週の土曜、Zoomを通して「ファイアー・アンド・グローリー」の集会を持ちます。ダビデの幕屋のワーシップもあり、私は信仰の賜物、奇跡の賜物、また癒しの賜物について教えます。, Weekly Message- Restoring the Tabernacle of David. People who had the Word of God came against Paul and His message about the Kingdom of God. I am looking forward to start teaching on Wednesday nights on Facebook live about how to receive dreams and revelations as we learn the prayer of soaking. 1. Here are 5 points from Acts 19 concerning the apostolic vision: 1. Believers have authority over every demon! The whole Asia heard the Word of God! 5. Dear happy saints! Weekly Message-10 Voices in the Court of heaven . 使徒ゲヤス・ローレンス. The ministry that Jesus did and is doing today is preaching, deliverance, and healing. The key was that the Word of God spread! Weekly Message-20/20 Apostolic Vision. We now have 3 Church of Praise International Churches, 2 apostolic schools, and 2 apostolic centers. 【全国】使徒的センターオンライン ~経済の収穫を得る種蒔きの方法〜 講師: ゲヤス・ローレンス師 日程: 10月 6日(火) 10月20日(火) 11月10日… 詳細を見る ». 」ゲヤス・ローレンス. 新しい使徒的スクールを始めるために神奈川へ行ったときに、私のためにお祈りくださったすべての方々に感謝します。, 「地域の霊があらゆる場所においてどのように作用するのか?」について教える素晴らしい時間になりました。, 私たちが使徒的油注ぎをもって地域の霊に勝利するのを学ぶ時に、私たちの街の人々は私たちが宣べ伝えている福音を理解できるようになります。第3の天は第2の天よりも強いです!, 私はまた、主が私たちに与えてくださった「20/20ビジョン」について再度分かちあうためにチャーチ・オブ・プレイズ・東京へも行きました。, 主は2020年までに「20の使徒的センター/使徒的スクール/使徒的教会」を始めるように私たちを導いておられます。, 現在、3つのチャーチ・オブ・プレイズ・インターナショナル教会、2つの使徒的スクール、2つの使徒的センターがあります。, 信者が立ち上がり、悪魔の王国が破壊されるのを見るために、主は今年、もっと多くの扉を開いておられます。, 信じる者たちはいつも悔い改めを繰り返すのではありません。私たちはイエスの御名によってバプテスマを受けています(5節)。私たちはイエスと一つであり、イエスが私たちの中に住んでおられます。私たちはイエスにあって完全であり、神の前で義とされています!私たちは自分自身を変えるために生きているのではなく、私たちのすべてであるイエスにある信仰によって生きています。私たちの中にイエスがおられるので、神の国はすでに私たちの中にあります(コロサイ1:27)。, 使徒的教会とは、イエスが私たちを通して祈り、私たちを通して将来について語ってくださることがすべてです。預言は単なる励ましのことばではありません!預言は将来を予見することを意味します!イエスは夢とビジョンを通して、私たちが行くべき方向へと導かれます。, 多くの教会は町々や国々を得るため前進する前に、教会の中にいるすべての人を正そう(説得しよう)と時間を浪費しています。神のみことばを持っていた人々は、パウロと神の国についてのメッセージに反抗しました。彼らはキリストのメッセージをののしったのです。パウロはそれに対して何をしたのでしょうか?彼らから身を引き、進みました!, 4.使徒的ミニストリーは使徒たちがスクールを始めたことにより増加していきます(9-10節)。, パウロは講堂を借りて、2年の間毎日教えたのです。その結果どうなったのでしょう?ワオ~!!アジア全土が神のみことばを聞いたのでした。パウロは動き回らず、教え、マーケットプレイスにいる聖徒たちのミニストリーを活性化しました。その鍵は神のみことばが拡がったことでした!, 5.使徒のミニストリーは使徒の油注ぎによって、結果として奇蹟、解放、癒しをもたらします(11-12節)。, イエスが行なった、そして今日も行なっておられるミニストリーは、説教、解放、いやしです。解放のミニストリーは地域の霊が縛られて、力を失うのを見るための鍵です。信者たちにはあらゆる悪霊に勝利する権威があります!, 私は今週末東京へ行くことを楽しみにしています。土曜日には、毎月の使徒的スクールを行ないます。牧師のミニストリーについて教えます。これは主任牧師のミニストリーについてだけではありません。私たちの教会にはたくさんの牧師がいます!日曜日には私はチャーチ・オブ・プレイズ東京でミニストリーをします!.

漢字 検定 ソフト 無料 6, オカモトゼロツー サイズ 直径 8, 量子力学 引き寄せ 本 4, ガレッジセール 川田 枚方 5, 宮沢りえ 再婚 妊娠 6, レイドアワー 卵 何分前 9, 重岡大毅 嘔吐 小説 9, パワプロ ライジングキャノン ライジングショット どっ� 9, カソーダ ビフォーアフター ほくろ 17, 大 牛 司法書士 5, 静岡学園高校 サッカー セレクション 15, うちの妻ってどうでしょう 7 Zip 9, 段階 ステップ 類語 5, ピレスロイド 系 妊婦 11, 脳 リミッター 筋肉 4, スピン バイク ビフォーアフター 11, 笑福亭鶴瓶 妻 写真 56, Fifa20 日本代表 使い方 32, 湘南美容外科 脱毛 鼠径部 12, 空海 最澄 漫画 5, 平成 打線 なんj 12, アンナチュラル 再放送 いつ 8, ディズニー オル ぬいぐるみ 4,

Dieser Beitrag wurde unter default veröffentlicht. Setze ein Lesezeichen auf den Permalink.

Die Kommentarfunktion ist geschlossen.